Scientists and researchers says that ancient human ten of thousands years ago lived in caves because they did not have advance technology like us. I AM VERY SURE SCIENTISTS AND RESEARCHERS ARE WRONG!
After watching ANCIENT ALIENS & UNDERWATER UNIVERSE for many episodes, I've made some important notes that was overlooked.
1 Our moon is gradually moving away from earth (according to scientists and researchers)
Q I wonder does this affect glacier melting?
2 According to Indian culture and many other cultures, it is believed that their god have many unworldly powers and chariots which can fly (which scientists and researchers believe are alien technology and crafts)
Q if their technology are so advance (according to legends they can create fire and lightning), would it easily destroy our technology and weapons?
Would that be the reason why ancient human chose to live in caves and abandon technology advancement? Get real! From religious texts, Adam n eve till Christ, there are many million years missing information. They would have been more advance than we are now!
No comments:
Post a Comment