My words are meant to provoke thoughts not emotions, instill courage not fear, invoke wisdom not ignorance.
Search This Blog
Friday, August 17, 2012
Why I loved Japan so MUCH?
I've always been fascinated by anything and everything Japanese since my Primary School Days. It all started with Ultraman and Doraemon. Then things got into J-Pop and http://electriceelsushiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/sushi-.jpg.
Back then, I was like how can anyone eat raw seafood. Sea water so dirty. LOL. Slowly, I got hooked in its culture, language and beliefs. I've always wanted to visit Japan and learn about Samurai, Shogun and ninja.
I'd also love manga and anime, everything Japanese is so attractive. Later I got distracted by K-Pop for a while but Slamdunk really got me back.
What is most fascinating is its people, infrastructure and technologies. That is not all. It has Volcano, Earthquake, Tsunami and Typhoon, which is why Japan is even more attract.
I guess, the reason why I'm attracted to these natural phenomenon could be attributed to the harsh environment which contributed to my upbringing.
I've to always fight and fend for my own survival, bearing the pain and suffering in silence. These feelings slowly fades away in some period of my life and I'd become lax.
I no longer know how, nor even bother to fend for anything, anymore. This is even more the reason why I'm more attracted to Japan now than ever before. I wanted to find that void in my life and wanted the same for my descendants.
The harsh reality is that our world is becoming even more harsher than ever before. If they do not learn how to fend for themselves, who are we to teach them? Will we be living long enough to fend for them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment