Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Beginning

Scientists, theologians and researchers alike believe that everything began from a source. However, I beg to defer, numbers did not begin from 0 (zero) as we all know the existence of negative numbers and positive numbers.

All believed that there has to be a big bang and live and everything else happened after that. This led to the believed we are in the era of the most advance stage of human evolution. I'd like to believe that life and everything else move in a manner similar to the radio wave. We are currently at the positive quadrant of the wave.

The reasons being, if civilization before us can build pyramids and move blocks of stones weighing more that 1 tonnes without technologies equivalent to ours, they are also in a more advance stage than us. Regarding this pyramid puzzle, I've researched and found out that camels can drag loads up to 3 tonnes, so it's possible that they'd used animals to build the pyramids.

This led me to conclude that the evolution of live fluctuate between two poles, intelligence and technologies.

I'll try to elaborate this hypothesis in future.

No comments: