Today, I was foolish enough to believe an internet challenge where a skeptic offering a prize money of USD $1 million to anyone who can provide proof of paranormal act. All I know is graphology which can be used to pry into the subconscious mind of a person by merely studying the person's handwriting.
Thinking that I can win the prize money to fund further in-depth research in this area, I made an effort to contact this person. However, I later find out he's more than eager to trap others into his preconceive sequence of getting fame for himself than to actually finding any scientific proof.
The condition has to be agreed upon his method which is, he will provide five samples which I will have to analyze and then to return the writing to its rightful owner. How can any skeptics want to believe in God-like act from a mere mortal. We are already living in the fourth million years of human evolution and not living in caves.
Scientists had search high and low and even into outer space but yet to find any evidence of Godly existence and yet a learned individual is too eager to trample over other's body to prove that he's a smarter being. LOL!
Guess, I'd to do my research without any funding. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment